Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Site...Same Stinkers...

Hey Everyone!  We are still here...still The Stinker Pinkers.  What happened to my old stinkerpinker.com site?  Well in a nut shell, when I started this site two years ago I didn't know the first thing about having a .com site vs. a blog.  Anyways...have a .com cost money.  And I thought maybe I would make a little from my .com site.  Well I didn't :-)  So when we were billed a ton of money for the .com site after our "promo" was up, I couldn't justify keeping it up.  So I figured I would try Blogger for a bit and see how our family fits in over here :-) 

Pictures...blog decor etc.  Will be coming soon...we're still unpacking and getting situated in our new blog home... ha ha!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly, Hope you like your new (blog) home!

    ReplyDelete